Experienced Consumer Protection Attorney in Milwaukee
When a consumer is mislead and unethical practices happen when buying goods and services in the marketplace, consumer protection laws are in place. The federal government and every state have implemented laws designed to provide consumers certain assurances and protections. If you have been the victim of consumer fraud or misleading conduct by merchants or businesses, you may have a legal case against them.
Under the Consumer Protection Act, consumers have the right to:
- Protect against the marketing of hazardous products, goods, and services
- The free flow of reliable information about the quality, quantity, potency, purity, and price of goods or services
- Protect against exploitation and unfair trade practices
- Access to a variety of prices and competitively priced goods and services
- A means to express opinions and complaints and to be heard in an appropriate forum
- Information and education on consumer products and services
- Redress through the courts for unfair practices
The consumer protection attorneys at Scherr & Scherr, LLP will help protect you against fraudulent consumer practices or defective goods.
Through an individual lawsuit or a class action suit, you can make consumer claims against businesses to obtain redress in compensatory and punitive damages. Bring your case to our experienced attorneys, and we will pursue the appropriate remedies on your behalf.
The experienced attorneys at Scherr & Scherr, LLP can represent you in the following Consumer Act Claims:
Lemon Law Claims
Wrongful Auto Repossession